Wiser Wealth Charter of Promises©
- I promise to act as a fiduciary at all times and to the best of my abilities. As such I will not be accepting any commissions or kick backs from any fund, any platform or anyone else while I advise you or represent your investments.
- I will not pay anyone an “introductory fee” for your business as I prefer to win your business based on my integrity.
- I will always put your interest first, thus I will always recommend investments that offer the best “value”. Value means investing money as efficiently as possible and avoiding as much as possible all “front and back-loaded” fee structures.
- I will never tell you that you need a whole life insurance policy, because they tend to not represent “good value” for the client. Rather I will recommend term life insurance policies, which address the primary risks of death and disability.
- I will present all projected returns in both “nominal” and “real returns” (after inflation returns).
- I will never pretend that I can predict the future. I can only show how markets have behaved in the past and at most address the “probability” of these historical returns in the future.
- I will never pretend that using an insurance wrapper offers real tax benefits because it is mostly untrue.
- I personally have used the investment strategies that I am recommend to build my wealth, as such I welcome as many questions as you have in regards to understanding my strategic approach to long term investing.
- When I act as a trustee, I promise not to exceed a total expense ratio of 1.25% for your investments. In fact if we can keep it to 1% or less then that is ideal.
- I only work on a project or an annual fee basis and have a commission-free approach to helping investors.
- I promise not to be taking any super secret commissions even if allowed by law.
Signature of the IFA/Wealth Manager/Banker